ANNOYED with wix and/or adsense

UPDATE: I'm not sure what the problem was, but after contacting Google, it got fixed.

I'm trying to make a go of a few "web properties" where I hope to generate revenue with Google AdSense and Amazon Affiliate ads.

So far, I have a few dollars (not nothing!) of "estimated earnings" but none of it, not one cent has been added to my "actual earnings". 

I can see that some of the views and clicks are attributed to my site under it's old name, before I purchased a domain. I wonder if this is the root of the problem, and if so I will be ANGRY, not just annoyed, that I paid for the domain name and site upgrade to connect the domain. 

To make things really fun, neither Wix--where my site is built and hosted--nor Google Adsense seem to give access to a real human being for actual tech support. 

You might say, "So what?" that I haven't been credited any of the piddly $3.13 of my estimated earnings. But I would like to get this ironed out before the stakes get higher. 

I hope I will be able to update you with some resolution, but for now I have had completely unsatisfactory service from Wix and absolutely zero response from AdSense.

What about my AdSense revenues from this blog? I think I'm seeing a similar problem, which makes it seem like a Google problem. But the problems only started when I added the Wix stuff into my account, so I can't completely discount some factor from that side.